NITECORE I4 BATTERY CHARGER V2 (4-BAY)
Nitecore Intellicharger i4 Battery Charger features 4 charging slots, auto-detect mode and safety functions. Compatible with various types of rechargeable batteries..
Nitecore Intellicharger i4 Battery Charger Specifications:
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX) or DC 12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 375mA × 4 / 750mA × 2
- Dimensions: 138mm × 95mm × 36mm
- Weight: 184g (without batteries and power cord)
- Compatible with:
- Li-ion / IMR: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
Nitecore Intellicharger i4 Battery Charger Features:
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.